Why We Made This
For all of the wild women, this yoga top is from our "Young, Wild & Free" series.
"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with them."
We made this to support you through your yoga practice - and to remind you that no matter what chapter you're living, your wild heart is always ready to run with the wolves.
Our "Wild" yoga top features white text accentuated by a soft pink background, and a border of pink roses against hints of dark green leaves.
Also in this collection are our "Young" and "Free" yoga tops.
Which is your favorite word to live by?
Complete this look with our matching Rose Garden Shorts.
• Made for comfort and ultimate performance.
• Provides medium support which makes it ideal for yoga, fitness, etc.
• Medium coverage. Double layered.
• Made from stretchy & breathable fabric which absorbs moist.
• Sewn both inside and out to ensure maximum performance no matter how much you stretch or move.
• The straps are soft to touch and provide excellent support when you move around.
Questions? Check our FAQ section.
• Fabric composition: 83% polyester, 17% lycra
• Fabric imported from Italy
• Weight: 195 g/m2
• Muscle control
• Pilling resistant
• Ultrachlorine resistant
• UV protection
• Perfect fit
• Two-way stretch
• Hand wash only
• Air dry
• Don't iron/ tumble dry/ bleach or dry clean
I'm in-between sizes, which size should I get?
Although our fabric is very stretchy, we always advise our customers to order a size bigger if they're in-between sizes.
For example, if you're between Small and Medium, it's better to go with Medium. There's not a large difference between these two sizes, so this will avoid the issue of having to return your order because your leggings are too small.
None of the sizes apply to me. What do I do?
If you have checked our size guide and you believe none of the measurements will fit you, then you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a custom size.
If you want your Wild floral top to be featured here make sure to use hashtag #arthleticWILD on your pics! ;)