The mini version of Freya leggings for kids. :) So your mini can practice with you now in your matching Arthletic gear. :)
- Made for comfort and ultimate performance.
- High waisted, but without too much compression on the tummy.
- The longer length allows these to be pulled down over the heel, or they can be worn as regular leggings.
- Sewn both inside and out to ensure maximum performance no matter how much you stretch or move.
Have any questions? Check our FAQ section.
- Fabric composition: 83% polyester, 17% lycra
- Fabric imported from Italy
- Weight: 195 g/m2
- Muscle control
- Pilling resistant
- Ultrachlorine resistant
- UV protection
- Perfect fit
- Two-way stretch
- Hand wash
- Air dry
- Don't iron/ tumble dry/ bleach or dry clean
I'm in-between sizes, which size should I get?
Although our fabric is very stretchy, we always advise our customers to order a size bigger if they're in-between sizes.
For example, if you're between Small and Medium, it's better to go with Medium. There's not a large difference between these two sizes, so this will avoid the issue of having to return your order because your leggings are too small.
None of the sizes apply to me. What do I do?
If you have checked our size guide and you believe none of the measurements will fit you, then you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a custom size.
If you want your Freya leggings to be featured here make sure to use hashtag #arthleticFREYA on your pics! ;)